Welcome Vintage Lovers! Let's get carried away and enjoy the mirage of Vintage, Retro and Second Hand Clothing & Accesories

Sunday, May 30, 2010

The 1st selection of Vintage Treasures is available...

This is a very special, primary selection of beautiful items, I decided to say good-bye to first. I still like every wonderful piece, but there comes a moment...when you have to make room in your wardrobe and learn to let go...Hope you'll like them and you'll treat them with love as the new owners :)

Hugs & Kisses,
"Vintage Meelusha"

P.S.: for prices in Euros/ USD just drop me an email!

3 comments:

  1. Vintage can be fantastic!!
    I just put a post online where I'm wearing a vintage blue dress... I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, girls. Vintage is amazing, indeed!

    ReplyDelete